- Lyon Political Studies Institute graduate and holder of an MBA from the EMLyon Business School.
- After 4 years in international business development (Chamber of Commerce and Industry / World Trade Center in Le Havre, Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Jura), worked for a major French recruitment consulting firm from 1987 to 1998, which became a subsidiary of the world leader in human resources.
- Took over as Managing Director (1993/1998).
- From 1998 to 2000, managed the companies and professional training branch of the EMLyon business school.
- Founded Innoé in January 2001.
Working languages :
English, Spanish, French.
Is a consultant coach, certified by CT Transformance Paris (2001), associate member of the French coaching society (2000). Since 2000, has been a leader of the APM association (Association Progrès du Management, a network of 5000 business managers). Has published a book on selecting close collaborators: “Choisir son N°2, s’entourer en toute confiance”, Editions d’Organisation (Eyrolles).