Our team members share the same passion for our management consultancy business. Their main aim is to be of use to their clients and to respect all those with whom they come into contact :
- Assignment assistants
- Quality Managers
- Administrative Managers
The efficiency of a project-based organization with all team members who are fully committed, salaried employees of Innoé.
For each recruitment assignment for which the Integral Direct Approach or the Composite Direct Approach is implemented, a project team will be formed. The project team comprises a Senior Consultant, a Researcher and an Assignment Assistant.
The operational team
The researcher must identify, contact and select targeted professionals. He processes and stimulates information (databases, business sectors, company sourcing, information relays, etc.). He uses economic intelligence techniques as well as sound human know-how (experience of the training sector, careers, company culture, the psychological factors of motivation, etc.).
The consultant is the project manager; he directs the entire recruitment consultancy project, manages the project team and is responsible for client relations. He writes the service specification. He conducts an in-depth interview with all applicants, assesses the suitability of their skills, writes a diagnosis of their success in the future working environment and assists their integration into the company. The consultant is an experienced professional, specialized in companies, careers and human behavior.
Paul-André Faure, Senior Consultant, Coach and Director of Innoé
- Lyon Political Studies Institute graduate and holder of an MBA from the EMLyon Business School.
- After 4 years in international business development (Chamber of Commerce and Industry / World Trade Center in Le Havre, Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Jura), worked for a major French recruitment consulting firm from 1987 to 1998, which became a subsidiary of the world leader in human resources.
- Took over as Managing Director (1993/1998).
- From 1998 to 2000, managed the companies and professional training branch of the EMLyon business school.
- Founded Innoé in January 2001.
Working languages :
English, Spanish and French
- Recrutement, évaluation de dirigeants et cadres experts, accompagnement managérial individuel et d’équipe de direction.
- Est certifié consultant coach CT Transformance Paris (2001), membre accrédité de la Société Française de Coaching (2000).
- Est depuis 2000 animateur auprès de l’APM (Association Progrès du Management, plus de 6000 Dirigeants d’entreprises).
- A publié des Eyrolles « Choisir son N°2, s’entourer en toute confiance ».
Nicole Sibeud, Senior Consultant and Coach
- Holds a University degree in Marketing from the Grenoble Institute of Corporate Administration (IAE), as well as a University Diploma in SME/SMI Management from the Lyon Institute of Corporate Administration (IAE).
- Devoted the first 6 years of her career to sales development in France and abroad, working in both industrial and service companies, then joined the AKZO NOBEL group, (largest global paints and coatings company, serving both professional and public clients) where she held responsibilities in marketing, concept and brand development from 1990 - 2005.
- In 2006, joined an international Recruitment and Management Consultant company; working as a Consultant in Recruiting and HR, for industrial and service companies in various fields of activity.
- Joined the Innoé team in 2012, as Senior Consultant and Coach.
- Recruitment, Assessment and selection of Directors, Managers, and Experts
- Individual and team professional coaching
- Is certified Individual & Team Coach by Centre International du Coach (RNCP registered) and qualified in Co-Active Coaching
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
The Assignment Assistant provides administrative, logistics and human support for fulfilling the assignment. This contribution is an essential element of the assignment organization process.