- Holds a University degree in Marketing from the Grenoble Institute of Corporate Administration (IAE), as well as a University Diploma in SME/SMI Management from the Lyon Institute of Corporate Administration (IAE).
- Devoted the first 6 years of her career to sales development in France and abroad, working in both industrial and service companies, then joined the AKZO NOBEL group, (largest global paints and coatings company, serving both professional and public clients) where she held responsibilities in marketing, concept and brand development from 1990 - 2005.
- In 2006, joined an international Recruitment and Management Consultant company; working as a Consultant in Recruiting and HR, for industrial and service companies in various fields of activity.
- Joined the Innoé team in 2012, as Senior Consultant and Coach.
French and English.
Specialized in :
- Assessment and selection of Directors, Managers, and Experts
- Individual professional coaching